cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error no FPRUNX120 while Executing PDF form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While running PDF form I am getting the error 'Invalid address' and the error number is FPRUNX120. Kindly help me out.

regards

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konchada_saikrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mate,

Is this the 1st time you are developing and testing the adobe form in your system.

As I came across this type of error number FPRUNX120 due to ADS mis configuration.

If its so, please get your basis to re check the config steps referring to the guide provided.

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Konchada

I am facing this problem for the first time, But I have developed many Adobe forms before and I have never faced this problem ever before.

Regards

Vicky

konchada_saikrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There,

When I said is this the 1st time working on adobe forms I dont mean your experience on adobe, what I mean is this the 1st form in this system.

Well as said its completly on ADS config issue especially versions between ADS & J2EE engine.

Find the below post, though it was not marked as answered its very relavent.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/620124

Cheers,

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are using any Address nodes in Context, Check if the address number is correct and other fields are properly blinded or not.

Thanks.

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I am not using address node because adrnr field in BNKA table is empty, So I am concatenating all the address fields into a single field and binding it into a text field. While debugging values are coming correct but while executing 'Print Preview' this error comes.

Regards

Vicky