cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in solution manager support message the system status is open & user status is completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

we are using solution manager 7.0 ehp1, i am facing a typical problem when i use t-code crm_dno_monitor, in in transaction monitor screen there are radio button. but when i choose not completed. at that time system should display not completed notification. but in my case system is also displaying completed notification.

when i checked  support message in transaction tab  under status, there are two status one is system status and other is user status. here the system status is seen open and user status is seen completed. how to change the system status to complete when user status is completed.

thanks

VJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

the completed flag of the status profile in not getting activated automatically in the support message. 

that why i able to see the completed notification in the transaction monitor under not completed. does any body have the solution for this?.

thanks in advance

regards

vijay

former_member215345
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Normally "completed" flag will be set to system status when you are mentioning "FINI" in "Trans." field.

Also remove FINI from all other statuses above.

Also close should be set.

Thanks and regards,

Jayadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

set the action as "schedule automatically" in action definition, check this

and check the above mentioned FINI in user status,

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check this: spro -> CRM -> Transactions -> Basic Settings -> Status Management -> Change Status Profile for User Status

Find there your status profile. Find your user final status in the table and write FINI in the last column "Trans.". Then double click on your final status and check this:

This should help you to solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii artem,

i have done all the setting mentioned in this thread, but still i am not able to reach my goal. still completed notification are seen in the not completed screen. any other alternative method so that completed notification can be seen in completed screen  when i click on the completed radio button 

regards

vijay  

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please go to spro and search " Change Status profile for User status"

It might be in solution manager scenario specific settings ->. extended configuration -> change transaction -. transaction types -> status administration -> and change status profile for user status.

else it mignt be under crm transaction

please edit the user status there. It could fix.

Thanks.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, jansi,

Sorry i forget to mention this before that, i have created one Z status profile, and assigned it to the SLFN transaction type=> status profile. and this is working fine. but when the user status is set to completed  then also the notification can be seen in the not completed status in transaction monitor CRM_DNO_MONITOR .another thing is that when i open the notification in transaction tab=>status  there are two status column, one is system status and second one is user status. in system status its showing open status & in user status its showing completed. i want the system status to change automatically to completed. so that the completed notification can be seen in completed list and not completed status can be seen in not completed list in CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

THANKS

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you done the status profile creation, then need to create the action profile and define the action to set the system status

like if your user status is open, then set the system status as xxxx

you can use the method HF_SET_STATUS, parameter for the same is USER_STATUS.

Just search in google with above you may get the screen shot or how to for this

please check

Thanks

Jansi