Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation is not working at WBS level.

former_member679976
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating validation at WBS for specific plant with Profit center. Prerequisite is Plant is 'XX' then check is Profit center is 'YYY'

but when i am creating WBS and for plant XX , if i am entering profit center YYZ , system is not giving any error at project saving time. please suggest me how i can do this?

thanks in advance..

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member679976
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all ..

Problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal

Seems the validation is correct. Hope u want this validation for WBS elements creation in CJ20N transaction code.

You can create this validation in one more way i.e.,.

If T.Code is CJ20N and Plant is XX then check the Profit center is YYY.

Please ensure the this validation need to be assigned to Project profile (OPSA) and also u may select check box Autom.Validation.

If both conditions are met then system will throw an errror message.

Please chekc once again validation configuration.

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your logic and what is your messge class and number assigned to prompt error if incorrect PC is maintained. Also check assignment of Status profile to Project profile as stated by our friend.

Regards,

Sudhakar

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

I think the validation is correct :

Prerequisite : Plant XX

Check : profit center: YYY

If both conditions happen then there will be an error message, in your case profit center is YYZ, then it is correct and the message is not showed.

What is the logic you need?

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the configuration, that have you assigned the validation profile in the project profile if you want the validation at the time of saving.

Else click on edit-> validation/substitution -> validation and select the respective validation, then it will validate automatically.

Hope this helps !!

Regards,

Punith