cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Approval WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new in SRM and need your help and expert suggestions for below 2 requirements.

We are in SRM . extended classic and we need to do below changes:

1. A daily reminder mail should be triggered to the PO approver if the PO is pending for his approval ,after 5 reminders or working day mail should also be copied to his manager after the 15 days if its not approved PO should be deleted and a notification mail should be triggered to requisitioner.

2. A daily reminder mail should be triggered to contracts responsible employee if any line items limit or value is reached 80% or above.

Can you please let me know how i can do the enhancements for above requirement , If possible can any expert share any link from which i can learn to build this in workflow please.

Any help will be appreciated and rewarded by points

Thanks

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can configure alerts as per MKK.

Please find futher information on alerts on the following wiki.

General Configuration on Approval Alerts and Notifications

Cheers,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina/Mithun,

I have some querys-

How we can fullfil below conditions -

1.After the Order (Shopping cart and PO) is created the notification mails should be start triggering from the next day to the consecutive 07 working days after that the e-mail should be copied to his manager to next 07 working days after that Order should be auto-rejected and e-mail should be triggered to requester and the approver.

2.When the contract line item gets 80% consumed in terms of value and quantity then e-mail should be triggered to the contract responsible employe mentioning the line item no's and this should be triggered daily till he increase the quantity or rejects the e-mails.

Please guide and full points will be awarded for your help.

Thanks

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudhir,

your requirement you need to develope 2 separate custom  program one  for PO and contracts.

inside the code you can modify according to your business needs and add any no of users.

pls check the below link which may be helpfull to you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3185179

regards

sahil p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Thanks -I have gone through most of the links provided but we are in SRM 5 also can you please provide me sample programs or technical details as how we can write custom programs for this requirement.

Pls guide.

Thanks

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushir,

See the below thread for more pointers;

http://scn.sap.com/message/13293472#13293472

Although the discussion is on shopping cart,same logic cna be built for PO too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Regards

Sudhir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mithun_kukke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

There is standard configuration under SPRO-->SAP Supplier Relationship Management-->SRM Server-->Event and Event Schema for Alert Management where you can define alerts. Here you can define an event and then assign it a schema. For a PO (BUS2201) I do not think their is standard event for approval not processed under BUS2201 but you can use the Event APPROVAL_NOT_PROCESSED and create this as a new event under BUS2201. Once you create this a  new event assign it to the event schema BUS2201 and select a category as to what type of alert you want it to generate. There is also a Badi associated with this BADI BBP_ALERTING where you can create your custom requirements.

I had setup this standard configuration for BUS2205 previously with a standard SRM Invoice workflow and it had worked for our requirement and presume it should for BUS2201.

Regards

MKK