Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Quality checks in SAP MII

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am new to SAP MII & wanted to check with you all if it is possible to have an online quality checks for assembly line using MII.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MII experts,

I am awaiting your response on the query, your quick and prompt response would be much appreciated.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

The statement "online quality checks for assembly line" does not provide enough information to give an informed opinion about the feasibility of using MII to accomplish your goal. Provide some more details about your scenario.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also please provide the version, SP and build of your MII installation (and the same for NW, if 12.0 or newer).

Regards, Mike

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for your response, by Online quality checks I mean the way we perform quality inspection on any assembly line we have inspection plans & inspection characteristics defined in SAP R/3 for those, here I would like to check whether the same thing can be done in SAP MII, we are using 11.5 version of SAP MII currently.

I hope this would suffice the clarity on requirement & I look forward to your valuable inputs.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi J K,

You can use the ERP Interface action blocks in 11.5 to retrieve the Inspection plans and characteristics from SAP R/3 and provide updates/inputs using MII back to SAP.  If you download the Function Module project from SCN there should be some sample transactions there for QM which will save you developing them on your own.  Since there is a new version of SCN recently implemented, send me a direct message if you have trouble finding the project downloads (formerly in the SAP MII wiki).

Regards, Mike