Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Picking Dummy Profit Center in VF01

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

I try to post bill in VF01, that time it automatically picking the dummy profit center, i select only sales office in Sales Order, so that i cant get result of Business area, cost center, and exact profit center. so reslove my issue on urgent basis.

Prince

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, that means that

original account assignment object (cost object or order) is not assigned to a profir center

The data in the dummy profit center can then be transferred to the correct profit center later by means of assessment or distribution.

regards,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following things

Firstly,check in the Material Master Record in Sales General / Plant tab->Profit Center Field,check what is the profit center.

Secondly,check what is the profit center that is coming in the delivery document

If the profit center that is coming in sales order and billing document are same then check the material master record only.

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is delivery related billing, check in delivery what profit center was flowing.  Ideally, it should have been same as delivery document.  If a different profit center is flowing in billing document though you maintained in material master, then, check in debug mode whether in any exit, it is hard coded.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain profit centre at the plant data screen.

Or

Please assign profit centre to your Cost Centre or (WBS Element/Internal Order).So that,the profit centre will be determined automatically.

Regards,

Krishna.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try to check in Material Master (MM02) under Sales:General/Plant tab - Profit center Field

May be if you assigned that system by default will pick

If you don't want remove the and try one cycle

Regards,

Prasanna