Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of Solman 7.1 interruppted at step 33 - Configuration of UME

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am installing the Solman 7.1 using Windows Server 2008 R2 with SAP DB (MaxDB). Everything went well until step 33, when the UME is configured. I receive the following error:

"An error occurred while processing option SAP Solution Manager 7.1 > SAP Systems > MaxDB > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step :Java EE Engine configuration error. DIAGNOSIS: See output of log file batchconfig.log: ' PerfTimes : loadNativeLayer: loading jperflib failed. no jperflib in java.library.path Can not get DB connection. Batchconfig will only be able to execute offline tasks. '.). You can now:

Choose Retry to repeat the current step.

Choose Log Files to get more information about the error.

Stop the option and continue with it later.

Log files are written to C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN71/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS."

In the log file batchconfig.log is nothing more than the above message. The JAVA_HOME environment is set (C:\j2sdk1.4.2_36-x64) as well as the die Path to JAVA BIN (C:\j2sdk1.4.2_36-x64\bin). Which path is meant by „java.library.path”? The jperlib.dll is contained in the directory X:\usr\sap\S01\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64. Why is it not found by the installer?

Thank you for your help,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

error is saying cannot connect to DB, may i knw your DB is up and running.

if yes then, please increase the Xmx and Xms parameters and try.

please check this for more details http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/47/8ccd1ac8c2500de10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Thanks

Jansi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what I finally did was to start the java engine via SAP MM manually. Afterwards I could continue the installation without problems.

Peter

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Which kernel patch are you on currently? Could you try upgrading the kernel and continue the installation?

Rgds

Vivek