cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I remove POST Invoice authorization?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We have a business requirement where some of our admins need the ability to create invoice with reference to PO, but only create the invoice. We do not want to give them authorization to post the invoice which would in turn post the invoice in our R/3 system.

We were looking at a solution where the admin can create the invoice then save the invoice. After, our accounts payable team can search for the invoice, go into edit mode and post.

I am unable to find any specific authoriztion object and value relating to the posing of invoices. If possible we would prefer not to customize the POWL by removing the post button and are hoping that there is somewhere standard authorization to restrict on the post invoice activity.

Objects I restricted in the role were BBP_PD_INV value 36 (extended maintenance), BBP_ROLE value INV.

SRM 7 Extended classic scenario

Thanks,

Bernard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernard,

As the PFCG role can not control the post action of SRM invoice, I think there is two solutions:

1.Add one step BRF workflow for the invoice, and make the account team member as approver.

2.Create a customizing class including a methord with your ABAPer, dynamic control the 'Post' action button in the invoice webdynpro component.

Good luck!

Lorry

Answers (0)