cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Network type for Network Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am triggering a project through sales order. Have already maintain strategy group 85 in material and assign network in CN08.

I have config network type ZPS4 and assigned with plant. But Default system is taking PS04 Network type in Parameters of creating network Tab.

Have check all necessary configuration and integration of PS with other modules, Please let me know if i am missing something,

Swapnil Vaidya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Planning stratagy 85, by default network type assigned is PS04. This however you can not change.

Please copy this stratagy and make new stratagy and assign the newly created network type.

thanks,

Mahendra

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swapnil,

Please check configuration in OVZG (Requirement class) you have to mention Network type as ZPS4.

check config in OPPT, OPPS, OVZH, etc which are required for this process. than while creating sales order this will fetch all the settings automatically.

thanks

Sunil

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The correct network type needs to be entered in the requirements class configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recheck assignment of ZPS4 with Plant in configuaration for Parameters for Network Type.While coping you might have missed to change the network type number this is what I guess.

Regards,

Sudhakar