cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract 916 stocks in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am a beginner to SAP. Very happy to be a part of this forum. I have been referring the posts in this forum often to accomplish my daily tasks. Please help with the following

We have old 916 stocks of many parts in WMS. Some of these orders might have been cancelled and others might have been shipped. We wanted to clear these 916 stocks in the system inorder to match the available inventory between Client system and our WMS system. The procedure that we are planning is to

1. Extract all open 916 data in the system

2. Check in Client system on whether the corresponding sales requests were cancelled or confirmed in client system.

3. Compare the inventory between Client and WMS system to decide whether the 916(deliveries) have to be confirmed or deleted.

4. Perform deletion/posting accordingly and match the stock

Please help me to understand if this procedure works. Or Is there any better procedure to clear the 916 stock and match inventory?

If this procedure is fine, I would like to know how to erxtract the open 916 stock data in the system.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Vidhya

(+91 90366 15312)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you are happy with which stocks can go then you can use LT10 with the Warehouse and St Type 916 to 'move' the stock to 999 DIFFERENCES

From there you can use LI21 to clear the differences from 999

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont worry..You can do it.Addition to above

follow below steps.

1. Extract all open 916 data in the system

In LT1o transaction you can extract 916 stocks .Enter warehouse and storage type you will get the list.I think you can get delivery number also in this report.(you can use LS26 transaction if you want to see detailed material wise stocks)

2. Check in Client system on whether the corresponding sales requests were cancelled or confirmed in client system.

Check in VL06O transaction outbound delivery pending for PGI or pending for transportation,By seeing delivery date of the delivery you can find whether is it old or new one.

3. Compare the inventory between Client and WMS system to decide whether the 916(deliveries) have to be confirmed or deleted.

You can compare the stocks LS26 at ware house level and MMBE inventory level ,you can use MB52 also for warehouse stocks.

4. Perform deletion/posting accordingly and match the stock

Deletion of the delivery and posting you can use VL02N transaction

Let us know if you are stuck anywhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check all the TO details in t.code - LT22, put storage type-916 and select option "Only open TO items" and "Reference-storage type selection- check Dest ".

If the TO's are not confirmed, then you can delete the TO using T.code - LT15 which will allow to keep your stock back.

If the TO's are confirmed and PGI of Delivery not done, you can reverse the TO by using T.code - LT0G.

If the TO's are confirmed and PGI of Delivery is done, you can reverse the delivery using T.code - VL09 and then do LT0G.

Regards

Sumanth