cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem passing a parameter in Java WD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!!

I have a doubt passing a parameter to a Java WD application. I need to pass the value "Hipotecarios FaseI" to the application. As I have researched, the code in my XML should go like this:

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS90000057.SAPWorkflows" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="HipotecarioView" defaultAction="launchWebDynPro" executionMode="default">

<ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAPWorkflows" externalType="TS90000057" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>

<CustomAttributes>

<CustomAttributeSource id="WEBFLOW_CONTAINER" objectIdHolder="externalId" objectType="WebFlowContainer" cacheValidity="final">

<Attribute name="ZC21CASO" type="string" displayName="NOCASO"/>

<Attribute name="ZC21NOMBRE" type="string" displayName="NOMBRE"/>

</CustomAttributeSource>

<CustomAttributeSource id="ABAP_BOR" objectIdHolder="externalObjectId" objectType="WEBSERVICE" cacheValidity="final"/>

</CustomAttributes>

<Actions>

<Action name="launchWebDynPro" groupAction="" handler="SAPWebDynproLauncher" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="no" launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">

<Properties>

<Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="EsperaDigitalizacionApp"/>

<Property name="WebDynproDeployableObject" value="banorte.com/creah~digitalizacionwd"/>

<Property name="newWindowFeatures" value="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no"/>

<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="task=${item.taskId}"/>

<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="uname=${item.userId}"/>

<Property name="Fase" value="Hipotecarios FaseI"/>

<Property name="openInNewWindow" value="yes"/>

<Property name="System" value="SAPWorkflows"/>

<Property name="display_order_priority" value="5"/>

</Properties>

<Descriptions default=""/>

</Action>

</Actions>

</ItemType>

I don't know what is wrong because the value is not being passed to the application.

Any Ideas??

Regards IA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
cannot follow you.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jun

Maybe I have not explained myself accurate. The thing is that I have a Java WD application triggered from a task in the user's UWL. To configure the display method of these tasks, in SAP Portal we have to configure the XML generated when we re-register all the tasks created in the system or systems we have. So, in this XML i'm trying to pass a hard value with this sentence in my XML:

<Property name="Fase" value="Hipotecarios FaseI"/>

As i have researched, this wpukd be the correct way to do it, but i'm not having any success. I've pasted the XML code for the task where i'm trying to do this. As far as i see, it's not very clear, but 'im having some troubles getting used ti the new portal.

Hope this explanation was useful to make my point.

Regards

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
much clear.
i think you can do like this
<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="uname=${item.userId}&amp;Fase=Hipotecarios FaseI"/>
Former Member
0 Kudos

Done! Problem solved! Thank you very much Jun!

Regards

Answers (0)