cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic changing status from 'Custom Action' when used Reply to 'In Process' CRM UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

The Processor is waiting for an answer from Reporter. Therefore the incident message is in status ‘Customer Action’.

The Reporter will send back a response to the Processor and used the Reply function within Incident Workcenter.

The message status has to change from ‘Customer Action’ to ‘In Process’

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMAUTH/UC00039

Did anyone tried to customize it for CRM UI ?

Best regards,

SAPFan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In 7.1 new transaction type for incident management is SMIN,  did you notice the status profile defined as  SMIN001,it is for CRM UI only. so the steps in wiki should work for Web UI,

just try it and update here.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

Thanks for reply. I  have implemented note nr 1502438 (to be able to see 'reply' button) and  added input to table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM IM_ACTION_BUTTONS_4_PROCESSOR   =  ALL.

I`ve also add status SMIN0001 to B_USERSTAT object authorization into user role. I made test in CRM_UI and SOLMAN_WORKCENTER tcode (transaction type is SMIN0001), but status after click  to 'reply' button does not change to 'In process'.  I am using Solman 7.1 SP4 maybe this is bug as Artem Jegalin suggested ?

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Fan wrote:

... but status after click  to 'reply' button does not change to 'In process'.  I am using Solman 7.1 SP4 maybe this is bug as Artem Jegalin suggested ?

SAPFan, do you have a REPLY button in CRM UI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Artem Jegalian,

I use 'reply' option in Text block. I`m not sure if it`s corresponding button like SOLMAN_WORKCENTER tcode.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPFan,

When you push Reply button, fill in text in pop-up and push "send reply"- the text is transfered to text block with text type "Reply" and the status of the incident is changed automaticaly.

But in CRM UI there is no such button, and you just add text with text type "Reply". After this you are to change status of the message manualy. Not automaticaly as in workcenter...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SAPFan.

As me and my team discovered -  there are no "Reply" and "Confirm" buttons in CRM UI unlike in solman_workcenter. And I think that this makes working in CRM UI less comfortable and nice for Reporter.

I had already made a question topic similar to yours on old SDN but it was lost during migration to new SCN

May be in future SP SAP will fix this omission...