Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see content in Delivery Due -Authorization

former_member496861
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

One user is not able to see any any info on the delivery due list screen via VL10A after entering shipping point.  I compared to another use with same roles.  Both looked the same.  Anyone any suggestions where i can check in terms of authorizations ?

thanks

Joyce

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Joyce,

It is not authorization issue, that user clicked on some option. Tell that user to check from other computer. If it is ok, then please reinstall the SAP Gui.

Thanks,

Md. Asaduzzaman

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Joyce,

It is not authorization issue, that user clicked on some option. Tell that user to check from other computer. If it is ok, then please reinstall the SAP Gui.

Thanks,

Md. Asaduzzaman

0 Kudos

HI Md.,

I tried on a different computer.  It still did not work.  Any suggestions where i can look into ?

thanks

Joyce

0 Kudos

Hi Joyce

You should check SU53 for Missing Authorization for the user and if there is no missing authorization then I would advice you to check whether user has activated the personal list for the 'delivery due' parameter. If there is no option being displayed then try selecting the button 'Display all values' which has a grey octagon legend.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

SU53 did not show any missing authorization.  Then i looked into the variant setup by this user.  There is a parameter with a delivery date of last year, thus nothing shows up on the delivery due list.  The personal list hinted me about the variant.

Thanks !

Joyce