cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem regarding alignmet of windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abapers,

i have developed a smartform..when i am testing with printpreview its working properly and output also coming correctly...but when i am testing with print option, half of the form getting cut. in the output options i tried to move the windows to the left..but it is already to max left...but when am trying for print out its showing only half of the form...how can i rectify thsi problem..hw can i move all teh windows to left so that i can view the complete form...pls help me in this mater...thx in advance...

santosh.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this is problem with the printer settings... i didi't remembered the OSS number but we ca solve this proble small modification in output devise settings in SPAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naresh...can u xplain me in detail what settings we need to do in SPAD....

thank u..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santhosh,

In SPAD-->enter the output device u r using --> pressson on ' output device ' button..-> then select >OUTPUT ATTRIBUTES' tab>there u will find the VERTICAL MOVE --mm, HORIZANTAL MOVE-mm... here u can set the print moves... it hasmentioned in 1 OSS, we have did the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naresh...thnx for ur help..its working properly now...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi naresh..i want one more help regarding forms.

in my smartform..one of teh reqirements is i need to fetch the knb1-zterm field to the form. but if teh field value equals to 'cam3' it should be printed as '30 days' in the output form. pls help me where should i give the condition here..can i use teh 'alterantive' option the form...if sopls tell me the procedure to do so...thnx in advance...

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sathish, u can achive this as follows.

1. in global difinations>global data declare 2 varialbles 1 is for knb1-zterm,,,(v_xxx), and another is for text valeu--''cam3'.... (v_yyy) .

2.then in the INITIALIZATIONS tab> INPUT and output PARAMETERS>give the field names declared in setep1.

3. in the initalizations..

select zterm from knb1 into v_xxxx where xxxxx.
 if v_xxxx  = 'CAM3'.
  v_yyy = ''30 days' .
 endif.

4. intet a text node in u any window (where u want to print the valeu) the print this v_yyy.

onwe more thing T052 table u will get all the Paymnent terms and the TExt to the Payment temr

Message was edited by:

Naresh Reddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

wat is the page format u r using .

probabaly that can be one of the errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasad...first i tried with dina4..later with diff formats...for any format its showing the same error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think, problem with printer only.

once its coming on print preview... then problem with printer only.

so, test in some other printer.

reward points if it useful.

regads,

balu