cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisites for upgrading to SAP E-Sourcing 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are planning for a upgrade of E-sourcing 5.1 to 7.0   .  So searching for uprade documents and I have some basic questions -

Currently we are using E-Sourcing 5.1 with CLM 2.0 and LDAP version is  Microsoft ActiveDirectory 2003. Also our CLM is supported with MS word 2003 .

After upgrading to 7.0 , will these versions be supported with E-sourcing 7.0  (  MS word 2003 , LDAP )  ? Also do we need to install Xcelcious as mandatory for E-Sourcing 7.0 ?

Can anyone help me with  the details of prerequisites for upgrading to 7.0 ?

Thanks in Advance

Sudipta  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudipta,

The legacy versions of Microsoft Word for your Contract generation and MSAD LDAP will still work in conjunction with SAP Sourcing/CLM 7.0.

Xcelsius is an optional component and so NOT required.

Could you help me with what kind of pre-requisites you are looking for?  Hardware reqs/ upgrade process?

Thanks,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are looking for both hardware and software requirements etc.. for upgrading SAP 5.0 to SAP 7.0 which are madotory for smooth upgradation.

such as virus scan, Is MS word 2007 compulsory or we can use MS word 2003,LDAP version?

Or any other such requirement that we are missing out which will play a spoil sport at later stage.

if anyone of you has created any impact analysis document regarding upgradation which will be helpful for us to proceed then please share with us.

I will be very thankful to you all.

Regards,

Sudipta