cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any link inside the Access Management role not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I have an issue in my DEV portal. When user click Access Management Tab in portal. He gets lots of link coming like - GRC Role Assignment, Emergency Access Assignment etc... When click any link inside the GRC Role Assignment/Emergency Access Assignment. The link is not opening in portal.

We are not getting any type of error. Could any one help us to fixed the issue

That would be a gratefully.

Thanks

keshari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi keshari,

You need to check the access of the "Enduser group" assigned to all the users.

Goto to system administration -->landscape and check for the system name created for your GRC.

Then check for permission under it for the group "Everyone".

It should be check as red for enduser.

Let me know if you still face issue.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

The Permission is good  for SAP_GRC system.

Thanks

Keshari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Buddy

Can anyone please share any reference/documents for SAP_GRC system creation in Portal as well anything for GRC in portal specific . So that I can do the complete check and try to find out the root cause.

I ma new in GRC ..pls help....

Thanks

Keshari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keshari,

Please check what access the user has in the GRC System.

Is he the only one not able to access or everyone ? Are users able to access GRC outside Portal ?

In NWBC if he doesnt have access the links will not showup, but not sure in portal.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mate

The access is fine for User in GRC system. it is happening for all end users.

I do not how to access GRC out side portal. can u pls guide me for that..

Keshari

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://servername:port/nwbc

During login give User ID and password of the GRC System. The user should exist in the system.

You can use the above link to open.

Was it working before or this is the first time you are accessing from portal ?

A similar problem has been discussed:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1930147

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We did not access NWBC in our case. we are accessing it first time and got this issue.

I have gone through ur link. but we are using FQDN name . So I think that will not be an issue.

Is anybody suggest ..

Thanks

keshari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide some more info, that will help others assess your problem better.

What Products have you installed ? Have you activated the solutions? What about Post installation Steps ?...

Regards,

Ajesh.

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Keshari:

You can access NWBC from the Easy Access screen by executing transaction NWBC.  Then click on the link /nwbc on the next page.  This will open up the NWBC client that is embedded with GRC10.  I then would see if they can access these links from here.  If not, then I would think the user does not have approprate access in GRC.  If they can do this, then I would start looking at it as a portal issue. 

thanks, Kevin