Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMPLING PROCEDURE

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which sampling procedure & Evaluation mode should i used for non standard quantity.for e.g I used 10% inspection and put the Quantity in PO 10 but it seen that in inspection lot it show all 10 Qty.Actually i want 1 sample in inspection lot for inspection.

Best Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like you want a regular fixed sample with n=1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asif. Please maintain the sampling prodedure  for the MIC's.

Do you have any of the MIC's which require 100% inspection? Then the sample size ll be 100% at lot level. please mainatain this sampling procedure for all the MICs in quality plan.

so once go to the inspection lot then you can see the sample size.

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Smruti,

I have already maintain the sampling procedure for MIC in inspection plan.and in inspection lot i seen the sample size it was same as previous.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Asif

There is diff. betwenn the lot qty and sample.When automatic lot is created by the SAP system then lot qty will always equal to qty by which u have did the GR.

And as par as the sample size is concerned, it is drawn from the sampling procedure.

So go as per Surjit.

You will get 1 sample while result recording and lot qty will remain 10. Because when material comes to plant through quality route u have to post the qty to unsresticted use.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have ticked on "inspection with task list " in inspection type in QM view.

Now make sure that you apply this sampling procedure against each MIC's in the task list.Then only sample size of Inspection lot will become 1 ( considering the fact that you must have selected % sample with 10 % in sampling procedure )

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

yes i ticked on "inspection with task list" in the inspection type in QM view & also tick on "Manual sample Calc" with 10%.But there is no change.

So pls explain with steps, so it will be more clear to me

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

also tick on "Manual sample Calc" with 10%.But there is no change.

There is some misunderstanding ....you can not use "manual samp calc" when you are using task list.and vice versa. first remove this tick & In task list apply sampling procedure to all the MIC's( say sampling procedure with sampling type 10% )

Then sample size of whole inspection lot will become 10 % of inspection lot.