cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to open planning book- error /SAPAPO/MSDP_PB016

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to open a planning book using t code- /SAPAPO/SDP94. The initial screen itself gives and error as " No data records found for selected data view XYZ". However my colleague is able to access the same tcode without any error.

Any solution for this?

Regards

Manotosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manotosh,

When you access //sdp94, it tries to show the last planning view which you used.This "last accessed planning view" could be different for you and your friend.

At what level did you face the issue? Did you face the issue when you typed /n/sapapo/sdp94 (accessed the same t-code from SAP menu), or did you face the issue when you selected a particular planning book, or particular planning view?

As a first check, go to /sapapo/sdp8b, give the relevant planning book for your data view XYZ, go to "data view" tab and then check out the data view XYZ (that you get in your error message). Try moving to some other tab from this tab, and this might throw you some error. Take actions for this error.

Also, check that the corresponding planning area has time series, which means it is active (I am assuming that your got the issue for a planning view related to DP. if not, pls correct me).

If this doesn't help, then there are couple of user specific settings which should be checked e.g.

/SAPAPO/SDPPLBK - Assign User to Planning Book

/SAPAPO/SDPUSET - User Settings for Interactive Planning

Let me know the result of these checks.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for your revert.

You are right as whenever we open sdp94, system opens the last planning book/data view visited for the user.

I am getting this error as soon as I try to access the tcode- /sapapo/sdp94. Hence I am not able to login to planning book to go to another planning book/data view. I tried /sapapo/sdp8v, as you suggested, but still the same error.

In my case, I visited the mentioned XYZ data view, then deleted the data view using /sapapo/sdp8v. Hence the data view no longer exists. I guess there is a lock which has happened for my user id with the (deleted) data view XYZ. This is an SNP planning book/data view.

From where can we remove this lock? I also tried /sapapo/sdpplbk

Regards

Manotosh

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It you change the dafault planning book / data view for your user id in /sapapo/sdpplbk, you should be able to enter the specified planning book / data view. Try to set it as another planning book / data view except XYZ ...

But if it is your production system, maybe you cannot do this. Please refer to note 445837, which says:
"Do not use this transaction for administrative purposes. Instead, use the authorization concepts provided in the standard system and the authorization objects C_APO_PB. You will find additional information on these objects in note 400434".

This is a suggested way by SAP. If you do not have authorization to the default data views, system will try to lead you to the first data view which you're authorized to access.

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Ada,

Your suggestion to use /sapapo/sdpplbk to set another planning book as default has solved the issue.

Regards

Manotosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I suggest an easy way out ?

Just re-create the dummy planning area & book with the same name as it is trying to log-in.

Then re-access SDP94..it'll now go to this PA & PB..

Then you access any other existing live PA & PB..& cross check this PA & PB as new entry in /SAPPLBK.. then log-out...

Now, your ID is locked to a live PA & PB.. Hence now you can also re-delete the dummy one which was creating the problem with locks.