cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add custom fields in FITV_POWL_TRIPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add two new custom fields to FITV_POWL_TRIPS Application. This program has 7 columns, I want two more to be added. I found one structure PTRM_POWL_WEB_TRIPS_EXT_T , and i tried adding my two fields to it, but didnt help. Can you suggest some help.

Thanks

Gabby.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo Gabby,

Please open the feeder class for the application, Which you can find from POWL_TYPE transaction,

Then open the method of class GET_FIELD_CATALOG, ADD the columns there.

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so adding fields to the field catalog would help, or i need to make changes to the GET_OBJECT method also ?

Thanks

Gabby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not required,

Only this will help, After doing the changes, run report POWL_D01.

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i did that. i added fields to the structure, and made changes in the field catalog, they are even showing while i am debugging the portal, but even after running the report POWL_D01, the newly added fields are not showing up on the portal.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Gabby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabby,

Can you first check in POWL_Query transaction that these fields are coming or not

?

Best regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i used this transaction and checked the query id FITV_POWL_TRIPS, and opened its layout variants, but it did not show my fields.

Thanks

Gabby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My columns have showed up on the portal, but the values are coming as empty for the columns. Do i need to make any change in the get_objects method also.

Thanks

Gabby

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not getting in select statement in get_objects, you have to do that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.. it worked.

Answers (0)