cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

European VAT System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We need to implement the VAT in european plants of one of our client. There are so many licences and regulations. I need to know if somebody has done this kind of implementation for european client. a high level document will be very helpful if somebody can share.

Thanks in advance for your help

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I tried a lot to upload the documents but I dont know how do I do that.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not easy to explain here like this. I have done the entire EU VAT implementation for the biggest steel company in the world. I have all the details and the process. Share your email id and I will send you all the details. Before we go ahead let me understand your industry, country etc because we have different VAT system in western European countries and different in eastern countries. Let me know these details and I will send you the complete architecture of VAT system.

Rajeev

Message was edited by: Lakshmipathi Ganesan Dont you know sharing any SAP information to personal mail is strictly prohibited. Please dont try to deviate the forum rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rajeev I hope you have seen Lakshmi's comment. I will try to explain it in detail and then may be you can guide me if it is posible.

Murali