cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculating time-dependent detailed proportions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I'm trying to generate the proportional factors in DP with the option "Calculate detailed proportions for all periods" but the system doesn't generate any proportional factors. The parameters I'm using in TCODE /SAPAPO/MC8V are:

"Basis for proportion calculation"

Plannig version: Active version

Key-figure: Net Sales

From date: 04.04.2011

"Calc. proportions for."

Planning version: Active version

"Create proportions in horizon"

From date: 02.04.2012

No. of periods: 52

"Proportion calc. type"

Detailed proportions

Periodicity: W

I missed something?

Thanks,

Jasmin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmin,

I assume that you selected 'Manual Proportions Maintenance' flag in the DP planning book and added the key figure APODPDANT to your data view. If not, please update your planning book.

1. Have you verified that your basic key figure 'Net Sales' contains data?
  2. Have you tried with fixed proportions option? If not, please execute the t.code with that option and check the results?
  3. If fixed proportions are generated, then switch back to detailed proportions options and  follow the SAP recommendation i.e. If you want to make sure that there are no incorrect values before the calculation of the proportional factors, first execute a job with a macro that sets all the values of the key figure APODPANT to zero before the proportional factors are generated.
  4. To make sure it is working, don't try to execute the transaction with data selection restrictions (other settings tab).
  5. Finally verify your settings to the following fig.

5. If it still does not work, then only recourse will be debugging the execution to find out the root cause.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I tried with the same parameters as before and this time the system generated the proportional factors.

Thanks for your help,

Jasmin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaismin,

Please maintain the From date in both the places as same to generate the prorotional factors.

Regards,

Anurag