cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO09 Availability Overview has a variance in VA02 as against VA03

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found that if I am in a certain sales order through VA02 and I go to the availability overview (CO09) to see the stock situation it does not show my current sales order that I am in. At the same time if I come out and use VA03 to access the same sales order and go to availability overview I can see the current sales order.

I have noticed that this also happens when I am in VA02 and then I goto a different session and use tcodes MD04 and CO09.

Somehow the "sales orders in use" are not visible? Any specific reasons why SAP may be behaving this way?

Please note that I click on total records on the CO09 screen to see individual document numbers, so its not that its hidden , its just isnt there. Also another point to note is the issues, receipts and confirmed issues figures look exactly same either through VA02 or VA03.So ATP or stock wise I dont have any issues, its just misleading for the users.

Any insight on why SAP behaves this way would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, i would suggest that under VA02 some records might be locked.

Please run VA02 for your particular order, open the second session and run SM12 - put your user name and hit the 'List' - do you see the item(s) of your sales order in there (VBAK/VBAP or VBEP tables)?

regards,

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if it applies to your problem (As the issue is somewhat unclear to me). But a common cause of a difference in VA02 & VA03 ATP screens is the accumulation setting in OVZ2. The transaction type has an influence on the accumulation being used and subsequently what is displayed in the ATP overview.

VA02 is of transaction type V (Change)

VA03 is of transaction type A (Display)

Perhaps you have an accumulation = 2 in OVZ2. It may be worth changing these values just to see if it has an affect on the problem you are seeing.