cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L Account for Extension Service PO Value In-Correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm extending an existing PO with a new Service Material and when the changes arrived in R/3, the G/L Account for the new Service Material changes to another value?!!!

When I traced in R/3 CDPOS, there is an OBJECTCLAS EINKBELEG entry which changes the Field SAKTO (G/L Account) from the value I input from the SRM into another value. I cannot trace where this change document was issued from and how this was issued?

Any help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony.

I feel that you are in extended classic scenario.

For the "extended classic scenario" with services you must consider the following corrections in the R/3 system as of Release 40.

1) Three new function modules

2) Source code corrections in R/3 System

-> account assignment category in R/3 system can be changed for EBP

These information are from one SAP note.

Note 431954 - Extended classic scenario (services): Changes in R/3.

regards,nishant

please reward point if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

The note mentioned seems to be applied already via the Support Package patch.

And yes, we are performing a classic scenario.

Thanks and regards.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony

As Yann mentioned, the GL account defaulting (might even change the GL account coming from SRM) configuration is in R/3. 2 possibilities:

1) If you are using service master and have Valuation class in service master, the GL account is defaulted .

2) If you do not have service master, the valuation class can be derived from material group and GL account is defaulted from the valuation class.

Can you check R/3 configurations and see whether the GL account in your PO matches with it ?

Best regards

Ramki

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any valuation class (Accounting 1 tab of the material) attached to your backend service material ?

If yes, the G/L account has been derived from the valuation class (MM customizing).

Kind regards,

Yann