cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87013543 report for project system

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a challenge in reviewing the project profitability in a report via S_ALR_87013543 report. I am using method 7 of POC based on progress analysis for revenue recognition in project system. This is configured in the results analysis key. The configuration requires that the revenue account to be configured in OKG8 as a GL account that is not a cost element. My problem is when I use S_ALR_87013543 report which is based on cost element, which is not showing up the GL account in which the adjustments for periodic revenue recognition is made.

I tried using a cost element in OKG8 by making the error message to a warning. But still my objective is not achieved, because the revenue adjustment posting that is generated by KKA2 followed by CJ88 does not carry the WBS element as the CO object.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

I think revenue account GL should be connected to a Revenue element ( cost element configured with category "Revenue"). Let me know if that works.

rgds

Saurabh

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Saurabh, it is connected to revenue element category 11, I used liberally the term cost element, well actually it is a revenue element. Thanks for the clarification.