cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccBPM messages in a "In Process" state after system issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently had system issues which caused quite a lot of ccBPM messages to go into a state of STARTED / "In Process".

The Work Items can be found under the report RSWWWIDE for every ccBPM message that is ‘stuck’.

These messages cannot be found under transaction SWPC or SWPR.

However, they can be found under Transaction SWIA.

In Transaction SWIA, they already show the status as STARTED. When I go into the Work Item it shows me that it is "In Process"

Therefore, I cannot  ‘Execute the Work Item’ or ‘Execute Without Check’ or use the ‘Administrator Forward’ method of restarting this messages.

I have also checked my RFC queues and they are clear.

Is there a method or a report that I can schedule to get these messages in a STARTED state to continue their process?

Kind Regards,

Rosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried SXMB_MONI_BPE -> Continue Process Following Error? (Not sure if it is the same tcode as you mentioned)? This might be of your interest

http://scn.sap.com/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/04/08/reconciliation-of-messages-in-bpm-contd--...

If you have an option of resending those messages, make sure you delete all existing in-process BPM instances in transaction SWWL.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I appreciate your swift response.

Transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE -> Continue Process Following Error is the same as SWPR.

There are no messages listed under this transaction.

The scenario in your link referes to messages in SXMB_MONI that have gone into an error state.

My scenario is slightly different, as you can see (attached screen shot) the OutBound Status shows as 'Message Being Sent'

Regards,

Rosh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you see the messages in smq2?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

as mentioned above in my original post, all queues are clear.

Inbound and Outbound.