cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code of CPPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anyone let me know what is the tcode for CPPR, I have difficult of getting the PR converted to SC and I would also like to know how can I debug the same. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

There is no tcode to access CPPR application. You can view this only in the portal using harmonized roles.

Here are the steps involved in PR transfer to sourcing cocpit where you can check:

From SRM 70 there is a new way to transfer PR from ERP to SRM sourcing cockpit using eSOA services. This method uses BADi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST. 

This BADI holds two methods

IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST: here you parameters to

• Activate external sourcing in ERP
  • RFx can be created out of PR directly from ERP system using application CPPR
  • Activate Option to transfer PR to SRM Sourcing cockpit manually using CPPR

IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE

This method you maintain the logic for when PR has to be automatically transfered to SRM sourcing cockpit. example :based on the logic we had in table V_T160EX

CPPR is an alternative for sending ERP PRs to SRM where user can manually transfer one or more PRs to sourcing cockpit. Another feature in CPPR is option to directly trigger the creation of RFx (in SRM system) from CPPR itself. There is no need to transfer this requirement to Sourcing cockpit.

Use CPPR if you are not using automatic transfer for PR to SRM.

-sam

mithun_kukke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know there is no transaction code CPPR in SAP SRM or ECC. Also can you confirm if you need your PR converted into SC or vice versa.

If you have problems converting your SC into PR you can go into Tcode RZ20 and check if there are any errors logged aganist the SC. If so you can correct those errors thru Shopping Cart Monitors if you have the ADM role assigned and then process it thru SC Monitors or you can try using one of the FM's BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER or BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER.

Regards

MKK