Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Error

hsonnenahalli
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts-

I have a production issue with one of the scenario in which we use AS2 adapter is used to receive the message. It was working fine till march 17th 2012. I am getting the following error in CC :

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: unexpected message # , SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: unexpected message #

I have checked SDN and learnt that there may be some issue with SSL certificate. Please let me know the way to check these errors. I am new to AS2 adapter usage so please help with steps and transactions code to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check if there was a new certificate in place at partner side or some configuration changes done at their side. If the production issue is critical and taking time to resolve, you may want to configure a file/ftp channel with all necessary seeburger modules and process those EDI files(no encryption though). this would be just a temporary work around until the AS2 issue is resolved.

-Zameer

hsonnenahalli
Contributor
0 Kudos

Zammer-

Please provide the exact process how to do that and settings. I am new to AS2 Stuff.

Regards

Hari

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just create a File/FTP channel in place of AS2 channel. add seeburger modules whatever you had in the AS2 channel under the Module tab and refer this File/FTP channel in Sender Agreement. Test this in Dev box before moving to Prod box. This is just a work around and you should revert once AS2 issue is resolved.

-Zameer

hsonnenahalli
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Zameer will try and let you know. Now the status is that the client is verifying SSL certificates and they are suggesting to use cURL.  Please let me know if you have any idea regarding the same and how to implement the same in SAP XI.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may check the channel history in Integration Directory if anything was changed since the date. Check also the certificates in NWA -> Infrastructure -> Certificate and Keys to see if the certificates are still valid. You may also contact your partner to ask the Message Subject they are using to send message and if they changed anything at their end related to AS2 configuration or certificates.

Regards,
Prateek Raj Srivastava

hsonnenahalli
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input.Yes it was confirmed that the certificates are valid. .We have told the client to check on there side to see if there are changes in the configuration.

Please let me know if there are work around.