cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC approval bypass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We have a business specific requirement where we don't want workflow to be triggered after shopping cart created in SRM.

We have a customized applicaton in ECC and we will call ECC approval process and take the feedback from ECC i.e. approved / rejected and followed by PO creating in SRM as usualy like extended classic.

Can some one help me how to switchoff / disable complete workflow.

We are on SRM 7.0 process controlled workflows.

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > SRM > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Business Workflow > Process Controlled Workflow > Business Process Configuration > Activate sample BC sets for process level defintion.

Enter BC set /SAPSRM/C_SC_600_000_SP04 (shopping cart without approval)

And activate the BC set (F7)

This will overwrite ANY configuration that was done, so be careful in its use.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi robin,

If i believe if we do like this the workflow wont get trigger for SC.

Cant we restrict in some other way so that only certain SC should not include in the SRM 7.0  workflow while others should continue with the process level configuration .

regards

sahil p

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the workflow that is triggered will be the 0 step approval for all shopping carts, this is exactly what was asked in the first post.

If you want to have your requirement you should:

1. Create 2 process level configurations
    1. a 0-step approval (just activate the BC set)
    2. your own process level configuration
  2. Create an event in BRF that returns the process level configuration you want to start
  3. Create an expression to use in the event(2) that is the real determination of the process schema ID that you want to start

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robin that was helpfull answer.

also pls correct me if my understanding  wrong.

For above post he has mentioned he ll consider approver from ECC and once it get approved PO will be created in SRM system. To do this we should use badi BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI so that everytime SC get created it should send back to ECC system as PR and based upon the decision taken from ECC system PO ll get created in SRM system.

pls provide your inputs

regards

sahil p