cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI/PI mapping issue with SRM SERVER IC 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using XI to send POs from ERP to SRM. We have recently upgraded to XI 7.03 , as part of the upgrade a new component was introduced in Enterprise Service Builder. (SRM SERVER IC 7.01) . My issue is that I cannot activate the new message mapping ( MM2SUSOrderCreate, MM2SUSOrderChange,etc...) because I keep getting this error  every time I attempt to activate

Target field mapping '/ns0:PurchaseOrderRequest/PurchaseOrder/Item/TextCollection' incomplete; reason: Mapping for target field '/ns0:PurchaseOrderRequest/PurchaseOrder/Item/TextCollection' incomplete

This is not the only error I am seeing, there are quite few related to mapping in other message mappings as well.

In this scenario I am using  ORDERS.ORDERS02 idoc to send from ERP to XI.

Do I need to update IDOC ORDERS.ORDERS02 in ERP? if so how do I do that?

Thanks,

Abdul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't have to re-activate anything in ES repository. The issue around the integration builder not being able to see the updated software content in ESR (SRM IC 7.01). The problem was that after updating the content mapping (Adding SAP SRM IC 7.01)  Adapter Engine (HTTP Host Name) in SLD registration was pointing to an old server.

Thanks,

Abdul.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick replies folks, but it seems like I can ignore this error because we have it in our current production system and the mapping for PO is actaully done by SAP.

After further testing these are my findings:
when I test the Message Mappings MM2SUSORDER manually
in ESR, it seems to be working fine. But when I execute the interface determination ORDERS.ORDERS02
in the integration builder, I get the error ""Unable to find resource 663ca500-939a-11dd-a5bf-
d3a00a424100 in the following software component

ORDERS.ORDERS02 ------------->MM2SUSORDER --------> MM2SUSOrderCreate
(Integration Builder)   Doesnt Work       (ESR)          It works           (ESR)

I hope I was clear on what the issue is.

Thanks,
Abdul

Thanks,
Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul

check the mapping for this particular field

PurchaseOrderRequest/PurchaseOrder/Item/TextCollection

Regards

Monika

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check your target message mapping by looking for fields that are in red (mandatory) or yellow (incomplete). Usually, after an upgrade, a regression testing should be done to ensure that the functionalities before the upgrade are working as expected after the upgrade.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the upgrade have you cleared all the conflict that you encountered. If yes then have you tested the scenario?

What I understand is that the ERP system if also undergone updation then you need not import the idoc. First clear the conflicts and then test the scenario, I think it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

As far as I know from our BASIS team when  XI upgrade was complete we were missing component SRM IC 7.01 and SAP APPL 6.05, unfortuentatley we didnt know about that until we hit an error with one of PO scenarios. Then we imported the missing components in ESR. How would we go on resolving the conflicts you mentioned above?

Thanks,

Abdul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you see anything in the Conflict tab in the ESR apart from Design Object and Change List?

If yes then open it and you will get option to resolve the conflicts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no Conflict tab in ESR. Thanks.