cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBL3N Adding new fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

Can you help me figure out how I could add new fields in the layout of Fbl3n?

Basically i wanted to add field "Service Rendered Date" table VBRP field name FBUDA as an additional column. However, I cannot find this on the list even in the SPRO management GL Account line item display. I know this table is coming from billing so I'm having doubt their is a way to add it or if not I might have to request a custom program for this.

Is there any OSS notes that I could use? I hope you could provide some inputs on this problem of mine.

Thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FBL3N is not based on VBRP table; you can add fields only from relevant FI tables, e.g. BSEG, BKPF, BSED, etc. In order to incorporate other tables, you'll have to develop your own report.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it okay if i copy the FBL3N program then just modify it?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Won't be that obvious... FBL3N is not a simple report, but theoretically it's possible. I think, though building it from the scratch might be easier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli for the help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

All the FBLxN will share this process of adding fields. It is a several step process. We are using it for FBL1N and FBL5N.

1. Create a structure with the fields you want call it ZRFPOS.
  2. Add append structure to RFPOS and include structure ZRFPOS in append structure.
  3. Add append structure to RFPOSX and include structure ZRFPOS
  4. Run program RFPOSXEXTEND to populate RFPOSEXT.
  5. Copy function module SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001650 to a "Z" FM.
  6. Execute FIBF (BTE) go to Settings => P/S modules => of the SAP appl
  7. Update event 00001650 with you "Z" FM.
  8. Add code in your "Z" FM to populate the fields you've added. These field will appear in the ALV grid for all FBLxN, so you may want to key on t-code for populating the field.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi greg cummings,

your answer is help full.

regards,

uday bhaskar.