cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]"

former_member187533
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a JDBC interface Sender, Receiver Proxy. I have the payload of the jdbc correct, the select is executed and the information arrivingin the PI. However during the mapping problem is that information does not arrive at the ECC. In sxi_monitor the message is without error, but the "Request Message Mapping" she shall be blank:

Payload JDBC:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
-<ns:dt_controle_buscafila_jdbc xmlns:ns="urn:xxx.com.br:erp:controle:buscafila">

-<row>
<NRSEQUEN/>
<DTCADAST>2012-03-15 14:25:19.0</DTCADAST>
<DTINIPRO/>
<DTFIMPRO/>
<INPROCES>2</INPROCES>
<DSMENSAG/>
<SPGEREXE_ID>4</SPGEREXE_ID>
<SPCADPRO_ID>4</SPCADPRO_ID>
<SPSEQPRO_ID>9</SPSEQPRO_ID>

</row>
</ns:dt_controle_buscafila_jdbc

Payload "Request Message Mapping":

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<ns0:mt_controle_buscafila_prx xmlns:ns0="urn:xxx.com.br:erp:controle:buscafila" />

The moment you do the test or the Mapping Mapping Operation, fillthe fields are generated, I have no problems. However if the payload of the road through JDBC (including header) the error occurs:

Runtime Exception when executing application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_controle_buscafila_; Details: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

I have a simple mapping to this interface, field to field, as attached image.I conducted a test firing by RWB interface, same error found in themapping error. Is that the odd sxi_monitor, has no errors.

Thanks for the help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

This error comes in the structure of the XML message is not proper.

The Please check the input payload structure format which you receive in PI from sender JDBC, if it is in correct format.

former_member187533
Participant
0 Kudos

The datatypes are equal for structures and JDBC proxy. Howeveranalyzing the sxi_monitor until the "Request Message Mapping"paytload the header is as follows:

<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "utf-8"?>
<ns:dt_controle_buscafila_jdbcXmlns:ns="urn:hering.com.br:erp:controle:buscafila">

Now, when going to the Message Type:

<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?>
<ns0:mt_controle_buscafila_prxxmlns:ns0="urn:hering.com.br:erp:controle:buscafila" />

Change the "ns" and "mt" and "dt". Is that right? For otherwise the fields are equal ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Did you try to change the document name (with the message type name) and re-executed your scenario??

According to SAP help:

Document Name:

Document Name

The document name is inserted in the message as the main XML tag. The default value is

Currently you have define the Data type name as your document name so your jdbc adapter is cerating the structure accordingly but when the same structure comes for mapping it is failing because the sender structure (message type) which you have used in mapping is different than what you are forming from JDBC adapter...

http://www.riyaz.net/sap/jdbc-adapter-configuration/1200/

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member187533
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help. Could evolve in the problem. In the Document Name in the JDBC Channel, was putting the DataType,switched to Message Type and mapping work. But the message stillnot getting the proxy. I tested the function with the payload and it worked, but the interface does not come ...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you tested the mapping localy?

Is it working fine and not getting the "[xX][mM][lL]" error?

Check in both message mapping and operation mapping and confirm that it is working fine. It is also advised that you test teh configuration in RD of your interface and see if it is working fine there

Former Member
0 Kudos

in sender jdbc adapter:

under Processing tab: use Message Type name under document name..

former_member187533
Participant
0 Kudos

I use the JDBC data type of the document name in the JDBCchannel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use message type name: mt_controle_buscafila_prx

Message was edited by: Amit Srivastava