cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Document builder without PPS

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guy's, We are in the process of deploying document builder in SRM7.0. Can you please advise if it is possible to implement DB without PPS in SRM7.0.

Also what are the dependency's, Do we need to install DB or can is there a setting which can be activated like the SRM-Cross- Industry switch.

Please advise.

Rgds

Saj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saj,

Try SAP_BS_FND in SRM EHP1 t-code SFW5.

Good luck!

Lorry

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lorry/Melina, Thanks for the information. We are on SRM 7 Ehp0 and have not activated PPS Bc sets. Does DB comes as an add-on from Ehp1. I got some info regarding DB that you can download it, however the SAPSRMCROSSINDUSTRY switch needs to be activated. My concern is if activate this business function. This will trigger new business logic and mayeven the change the screen layout(not sure).

Please can you advise what would be the best way going forward to have DB on our current solution landscape.

Regards

Saj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saj,

I don't konw there is other ways to use document bulider.

It is sure you must backup your system before activation and do many testes after that.

You need to make more dicuss with your basis guy or ask sap expert for help to evaluate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have PPS the doc builder comes together.

If not, Doc Builder can be purchased by customer that does not have PPS  and integrate it within SRM.

It is a separated program on this case. Please catch more information on the service market place or with your local consulting org.

Cheers,

Melina