cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

we have a specific requirement that we will have 2 legs in the shipment one is from First SAP warehouse to Second SAP warehouse and second is from Second warehouse to end customer. We only want to bill the customer only for second leg but both the legs should be calculated in the shipment cost document. I hope I am clear if not please let me know.

Regards

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to calculate the cost per leg and then transfer the second leg cost to the billing. It will work like the below procedure.

The cost to be calculated per leg for the the below configuration is required.

SPRO-LE-Transportation-Shipment Cost-Shipment Cost Type & Item Categories

In the Item categories set up the item determination procedure group as Leg-General.

No system wil calculate the cost per leg and then during the settlement transfer only the second leg cost.

I hope it is clear.

rajeev

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This can easily be done in SAP Standard. Infact we are currently doing the same thing in my current Project.

Firstly have two seperate Condition Type in Shipment Cost Pricing Procedure for 1st Leg & 2nd Leg. Maintain necessary Access Sequence & Condition Records for the same.

Now in Sales Pricing Procedure insert a Condition Type for Freight. in This Condition Type (T-Code V/06) there is a head - Master Data. Here in RefConType enter the Shipment Cost Condition Type for 2nd Leg & in RefApplicatio enter F - Shipment Costs.

Thats it.

Now create a Sales Order & you will see that the  2nd Leg Freight value (if maintained properly in Shipment Cost Condition Records) will automatically determined in Sales Order (i.e. Sales pricing procedure).

This will also make sure that there is no difference in 2nd leg Freight in Shipment Cost Document & in Sales Order & Invoice, because both the values are coming from sale Condition Record.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For that, you need to add Leg also as one of those access sequences (Transaction code T_07) and maintain two condition records in TK11.

Here, first leg condition type should be statistical and the second one will be posted to FI.

Hope this is what your requirement is.

G. Lakshmipathi