cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Management query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenarion where there is no credit management but Risk management is done through Letter of credits , Bank guarantees or PDC's.

There would be no basic settings in Credit management like credit control area and credit master data where credit limit is assigned to a payer and controlled through simple or automatic credit control.

The requirement is to only block goods issue if no financial document is assigned at the delivery,Usually we can block Sales orders when no financial document is attached to the Sales order by Payment guarantee procedure determination but I would like to get clarity on how to block PGI when no financial document is assigned.

I would apprecaite your inputs on this.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the incompletion log functionality of the Delivery Header Data to find whether a Payment Guarantee document is attached/entered to the delivery and you can block the further proceedings of the Delivery for the Post Goods issue.

You can test it and modify it according to your requirements.

Or you can use a User exit to check whether a finance document is attached to a Delivery document and you can stop proceeding to the PGI.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ravi,Apart from incompletion could we control Standard config for Credit mangement/Risk management?

Regards

Mohammed Roshan

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have mentioned that there will not be any "Credit Management " related configuration and your requirement is to achieve a delivery block for not attaching a Payment Guarantee document in Outbound delivery.

In that case the Payment Guarantee will be just a field to justify the PGI to continue.The system will be modified through user exit/ABAP development to identify if there is an entry in the Payment Guarantee field in the outbound delivery document.if not available then there will be a block.for PGI.

My concern is whether you will be following the Risk Managment functionality of creating the Payment Guarantee document (such as Letter of Credit) in SAP in VX11N or it will be maintained in a ZTABLE and will be crosschecked in the Delivery Document for just blocking PGI.

Please do confirm.

Regards,

Ravi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code OVB7. Note down the routine assigned SyFORM routine. Copy this routine and add relevant code (in t.code VOFM) to check the whether financial documents (LC etc) details are added in the sales order or not. By this way, the PGI can be blocked. Note that for this entry, in the same row, in the subsequent function routine 13 needs to be assigned.

The path is SPRO->Sales and distribution ->Basic functions->credit/risk management->Enter settings->Requirement for goods issue from a delivery.

Discuss with an ABAP'er for creating the routine and assignment in the above path.

Regards,

Answers (0)