cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM - Freight Settlement Document to ERP

0 Kudos

Hi TM Expert,

I'm Finance person i have no idea how the TM FSD will work in terms of CO account assignment,  we have a requirement on the Freight Settlement Document should a assign to different CO account assignment such as Cost center, profit center etc., How this TM handle? base on the testing we did with TM team, the cost object (cost center) has been assign in Service Entry Sheet level. how and where this account assignment is trigger? is this come from TM or in ERP configuration?  how the TM can handle a multiple Cost object (cost center) charging for Freight Settlement Document?

Thank you Appreciate your Input.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ananth_bhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Merv,

Not sure which SAP TM verision you are using.  but on the ERP side you have the FSD processing BADI

TCM_SE_TORINVPREPREQ_PROC with Method ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT_MODIFY  which may be useful to you.

regards

Ananth

0 Kudos

Hi all,

could somebody clarify what's a difference between BADI TCM_SE_FRTPURCHASING_PROC and TCM_SE_TORINVPREPREQ_PROC?

It has the same method ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT_MODIFY for both BADIs and seems could perform the same task for reassigning accounts and account assignments in PO and SES on ERP side.

Thanks,

Vladimir

ananth_bhat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir,

BADI TCM_SE_FRTPURCHASING_PROC  belongs to TM 7.0 while

BADI TCM_SE_TORINVPREPREQ_PROC belongs to TM 8.0 and above.

regards

ananth

0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

thank you for your answer! is it possible to get sample of this BADI implementation (for TM 8)? I found some explanations in note 1300428, but interesting in sample code. 

Regards,

Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Merv M

we have a requirement on the Freight Settlement Document should a assign to different CO account assignment such as Cost center, profit center etc.,

Yes can be done

how and where this account assignment is trigger?

As mentioned by Manu, is is okb9 transaction....Cost Center assigned against your company code and G/L Account

is this come from TM or in ERP configuration?

It is ERP configuration

how the TM can handle a multiple Cost object (cost center) charging for Freight Settlement Document

I have never tried this, but you can do by assigning each valuation classes to different gl accounts in obyc transaction for your company chart of accounts against GBB RECORDS...and assign the same in okb9....

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Thank you Manu and Vinod, I agree with you on that.

What i mean for handle a multiple Cost object (cost center), for example TM send the FSD to ERP for settlement, can TM post the settlement lets say GL 12345 to diff cost center lets say Cost center 1 and Cost center 2 without assigning in OKB9? I'm looking if there is like a settlement rule for FSD.

Regards,

Merv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Merv

There is no such settlement rule for FSD in TM

TM does not have these objects (Cost centers) itself in the system....It can only calculate charge for different charge items and send back to ERP

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

as per our scenario i would like to share that from one plant itself we want to hit the different cost centre of transport freight in okb9 there is provision for only one cost centre so we have developed a Badi to meet this requirement IF_EX_BADI_SCD_ACCTG~BEFORE_CHECK it its name hope this could solve the problem you are facing .

regards

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

You can look thru OKB9 .

regards,

Manu