cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Abuse : For repeated similar queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dont we have a provision to report , when a user asks a very basic question from SAP. Which has already been answered several times on SDN?

Like locking the thread by moderator in old sdn? The report abuse button doesnt work like old sdn..

SCN is flooding with such queriees.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cannot speak for everybody, but I am looking at each one in my inbox (I see only those from the few ABAP spaces that I moderate). The procedure for the user is actually the same as before. There is still a few technical bugs that need to be fixed though, e.g. the moderator who rejects a post appearing as the author of the rejected content in the "recent activity" overview (ouch!)

If you think that your abuse reports do not trigger the necessary action, please post a few examples here.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas,

Was just a little concerned as the forums seem to be pouring with such repeated queries.Will post a few examples when i come across.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Thomas,,,

plesae delete http://scn.sap.com/thread/1905150 this discussion created by me only , where it is very basic question and i reported couple of times , but there is no action,,,,

Regards

Patchala.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, this is one is in ERP SD, and I don't have moderation rights there. I will now report it as well, asking for deletion.

Thomas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, It works.

Kesav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

well.. the threads weren't locked a couple of times.. inspite of doing that. So curious..

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's decided by the Mod's whether to lock it or not. Its our duty to report it and its the Moderator's duty to judge it more precisely