cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digital signature

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i implemt  digital signature  with the help of below link but how i can confined only one userid responsible for digital signature. The problem is that when pop up appears for userid or password , it accept all valid combination of userid and password. My requiremnt is that is should accpet only one userid and pwd.

http://cdn.ttgtmedia.com/searchSAP/downloads/UsingDigitalSignaturesEMconvtSearchSAP.pdf

With regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Just a though, I never tried it.

It should work if you remove the authorization of QA11 / QA12 from those user ids. You can also restrict on the basis on material authorization group in QM view of material master. If doesn't work with authorization restriction you can explore user exit QEVA0010. Logic would be if user is xyz then only allow UD else stop.

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

Thanks for ur qck reply.

Can u tell me how we can restict with the help of material authorization group.?

i have already assing authorization group in QM of material as per the document link given in ealrier post.

is here any role of bais guy? pls let me know

manish

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Yes, the basis help would be required here. Let's say that you have XYZ as material authorization group in material master. You need to find the corresponding authorization object for this and remove the authorization of value XYZ from the users who are not supposed to carry out this transaction.

Regards,

Anand Rao