cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a ticket in solman using abap webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have a scenario that, in webdynpro screen while pressing a submit button a solman ticket has to create.

i want to know how to link this two.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please clearly define your problem statement.

Which Webdynpro screen? What button? where? when?

Rgds

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek,

Thanks for your response. My requirement is, i am created one webdynpro screen ,having employee id,issue description details and one submit button.

while pressing the submit button , in solman system , tcode - crmd_order has to create a ticket for that particular issue.

Thanks,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Are you creating a ABAP web-dynpro screen in the backend systems?

There is already a web-dynpro template available in Solution Manager using which you can create a service desk ticket in solman.

I am not sure if this will suffice your requirement.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jagadish,

Can u please tell me in detail.I 'll the same..

Regards

Priya

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of Solution Manager you are using?

https://service.sap.com/rkt-solman > your version > Incident management

There are many demos available here that you can refer.

Rgds

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using solman 7.1 my  requirement is how to link between webdynpro and solman system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

In SOlman_workcenter -> Incindent management -> New Message -> IT willl open up an URL .. the same URL you can use i think

http://<solman_host_name>:80<instnace_number>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_incident_create_app?SAP-...

Here you will get the screen to create service desk ticket.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagadish,

My requirement is i want to create a solman ticket (Transaction Type:SLFN)

while pressing a button which in webdynpro screen.

Regards,

Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I think the above URL will do the same thing.. i am not getting what you meant by clicking one button....

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am creating webdynpro screen in that screen i am having user id and problem description ok ,while pressing the submit button the solman ticket has to create in background,employee getting the notification popup message with the ticket number.

user seeing webdynpro screen only.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priya,

Did you get any solution..im also facing the same issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priya,

If you are using Solman 7.1 , the Standard SAP suggest to use SMIN as the transacation type, if you still want to use SLFN, There is a paramenter which controls the solman ticket creation, you need to set the processing type as SLFN, go to transaction dno_cust04, there in you need to mention the parameter PROCESS_TYPE as SLFN.

When ever you are using the external creation the system checks the parameter and proceed further.

Hope this clarifies...

Madan