cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two sales organizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I have two sales organizations.One of them is production  second one is marketing company.

Production company sells goods to marketing company..(Such as a regular customer--Please do not think intercompany process)

Here I want stocks of marketing company to be increased after sales process done.

So How can I implement this process?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Think of the following process.

I assume that both sales organisations belong to the same company code.

The buying sales organisation should ideally trigger either a procurement process to the producing SO or it shoudl trigger a third party process whenever an order is made.

By either means, the PO from buying SO goes to producing SO (which I hope is doing only production and not active in selling to customers)

Using this PO, the producing company creates a SO with the selling SO as the customer (A customer master indicating the selling company should be created)

When a delivery happens from producing company, a GR happens for the PO at selling company. At this point of time, inventory increases in selling company's plant and decreases in producing company's plant. Correspondingly COGS increases in producing company.

Now this transaction is over. Coming to the main transaction, the selling company receives and order and it delivers for the order. During this process, the inventory decreases and COGS increases. Then it can be invoiced to the customer.

This is one set of processes u can implement. I agree that there may be small changes here and there depending on customer's requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

these two sales organizations  do not belong to one company code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If both the sales organizations belong to different company codes then it need to be a intercompany sale for sure.

Please let us know why you dont want to handle the process through intercompany?

Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use intercompany  stock transfer within two company code.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If two sales organisation belong to two company codes, then intercompany is the only way and that is the simplest way. Any other process mapping is not going to give you the correct flow and value transformation from one ccode to another ccode.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.