Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can delivery be made more than the quantity confirmed in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can delivery be made more than the quantity confirmed in sales order;

Scenario:

Sales order 200 ton, quantity confirmed 195 ton but ibilling has been made for 200ton.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done.

In the relevant item category there is a field called "Completion rule". You leave it as empty.                              

This will not update the status of the item in the sales order. Subsequently, this will allow you to enter as much quantities you want in the delivery.  This is one of the business scenarios organisations use when they create a blanket contract without completion rule and start creating release orders or direct deliveries whenever they want.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Can delivery be made more than the quantity confirmed in sales order;

Yes for this. and billing will also be done for the changed quantity only. but the second part of your scenario is wrong, because when you are delivery the quantity 195, how do you expect the system will calculate bill for 200 ? Its not possible in straight answer, in the same tone, if you want to bill for 200 delivery 200 then.

Regards,

Sridhar.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi  i am not expert ,based on my under standing purpose ,

when stock is available it takes fully off conform quantity , but order conformed quantity , below you can delivered , like conform quantity 5, delivery quantity 4.540,

yes its possible , when you check the copy controls at item level check item data, and positive negative field, check below screen

like order 

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check up in transaction 0VLP for your item category and the field check over delivery as no dialog... then you can change the delivery qty more than the order... you can set the over delivery and under delivery tolerance in Sales order item shipping details... this will surely solve your problem

Rajeev

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev

Just for points sake, dont try to be so smart !!!!!!!  You have copy pasted from here

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18855

If I see next this that you have copy pasted from other source, I will recommend all your points for deletion.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is not correct.