cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XPathAPI library missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a PI interface which uses the UDF function in message mapping. Recently we upgrade our system from PI 7.01 to PI 7.3. Then the system starts complains the following errors due to the missing XPathAPI.jar file I guess. Can anyone please help me on this please? Where can we locate this file on pi server? Our basis checked and can't find the file. It might be bundle with other jar files? Thank you.

<Trace level="1" type="T">RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_FCPurchaseOrders_to_PORDCR1_PORDCR102_Package_ Thrown: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /PORDCR102/IDOC/E1PORDCR1. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xpath/XPathAPI] in class

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is my few cents..

XML parsers are already available in JDK 1.5+ version onwards.  You can use directly those classes for parsing and creating xml document.  In your case  you use apache's Xalan.jar in the java mapping. You check in the java mapping jar whether it contains compiled classes along with xalan.jar. Your java class imports xalan.jar for the xml parsing or creating purpose.

Import the java mapping jar locally and see whether it contains xalan.jar.

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I have reimported the library as suggested in Archives Userd tab. It works now. Thanks guys. It is a bti hard to find what jar files are missing tho.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is Apache Xalan library and you could download in from http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/downloads.html