cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GB E-Filing - failing since SSL Certificate replacement...

brian_arthern2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure whether to post this under HCM or PI but picked PI as I am a techie. We recently had to replace the SSL certificate from HMRC on our PI system. Prior to the replacement (and the old certificate expiring of course) the 3 interfaces (outbound and inbound all worked fine).

After installation of the new certificate the Basis team did do a hard restart of the ICM and all seemed fine. When we tested the RFC Destinations in SM59 they also worked.

However since the installation, the Monthly submissions interface (HR_GB_EFO_INMV_OUT) gives error messages in the B2AManager.

Error messages are:

• No answer from Government Gateway received
  • Save Stylesheet failed /1SAI/....(big long number): Transformation  /1SAI/...(big number again) contains syntax error.

In addition I can no longer find any message of any kind (successful or otherwise) in SXMB_MONI for either ECC or PI...!

Has anybody esperienced the same? Pleez help!!

thanks

Brian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matthew_mapp
0 Kudos

We had the same issue after we both patched & updated the certificate . We applied note 1679383 & this has seemed to fix our issue.

Cheers,

Matt

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the IP-address instead of the fqdn while trying to hit PI with the messages.

Thanks,

Atul