cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction in manual output trigger in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a unique requirement. I have a delivery output condition record with requirement '3', which will trigger the output only after releasing the credit block. But eventhough the credit block id not released (Credit status B) in the delivery, we can add the condition type manually and trigger it, since the requirement will not be considered while adding the condition type manually in the delivery output.

My requirement is to restrict the executuion/adding of this output condition type manually in the delivery output if the delivery is under credit block (status B).

Is there any exit which can solve this? Please let me know if more details ae needed.

Regards,

SAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you yourself told, once manually triggered, enabling it by routines will not work.

In the program which is linked to your output type, you have to take the coding. In that program, you can mention initially that the program should execute further only if the Credit block is not there .If there is a credit block, the program should write exit after writing this message in the processing logic.

By this way, the output will be red in colour, but the printout will not come. When the credit block is removed, this error output may be retriggered and then the print out can be taken.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But we use standard program RSNASTED to trigger the output. So we can't do any modification here. Is there any other exit through I can control this?

Regards,

SAM

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can very well use RSNASTED to trigger the output by putting your despatch time as 1. In order for this to be successful, the output record should be available in the delivery with yellow colour.

I am actually preventing the output record getting into the delivery with yellow colour status at first place.

You can do the following testing.

In our output procedure, assign the routine 10 to the output type. After this create a delivery which is blocked due to credit limit. You can notice that the output with yellow colour didnot come in the output screen. At this stage, RSNASTED also will not trigger the output. Now do the credit release for this delivery and then see the delivery. Now you can see the output with yellow colour. If you run RSNASTED for this delivery, the output will be triggered.

In short, the routine 10 will help to fulfill your requirement.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAM,

Why dont you create a new routine by copying routine "003" & add your own logic "If someone entered manually & credit block is set" should not trigger. For eg: Include: LV61B003

Note: Dont forget to execute program: RV80HGEN, once new routine is moved to Q or P. otherwise newly created routines will not function as expected.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD