Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE - Sender - Still message comes through IE

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In our PI 7.3 system, I have created one sender channel of adapter type "IDOC_AAE".

The parameters of this channel are:

RFC Server Parameters: "Default (Recommnded)"

Ack Destination : XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_S08    (This destination was created in NWA)

We created one Integrated Configuration. This is IDoc to Proxy scenario. 

When we trigger an IDoc from SAP application system, it comes through Integration Engine. It did not come through Adapter Engine.

Friends, could you please clarify why message comes in IE?

Do we need to do anything in SAP application system or SAP PI ABAP / NWA?

Kindly clarify.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you referring the correct destination in SM59 of ECC?

http://scn.sap.com/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2010/10/21/pixi-pi-73-new-java-based-idoc-adapters-c...

Guess some of the screenshots got erased post SCN migration but refer the below point;

On your SAP application system which will be sending the IDOCs you need to create an RFC destination of type T (TCP/IP) and then:select - Register Server Program - in the program ID put the program ID from inboundRA - use the gateway host and gateway service of your PI  server

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sabarish,

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for your reply. I have created one TCP/IP connection in SAP application system. (as it is mentioned in Micahel reply).  I used the default Program ID which is in the NWA.

- Configuration

- - Infrastructure

- - - Application Resources

and then filterd for inboundRA resource adapter

Resource Name: inboundRA

Resource Type:  Resource Adapter

(Under Properties Tab)

ProgramID   --> XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID

We used the same Program ID in the RFC connection in SAP System. When we test this RFC connection, it throws the error "Error Details    ERROR: program XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID not registered"

Do you have any idea ? Could you please clarify?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you able to resolve the issue? I am having same issue.

Let me know how to resolve.

-Kishore