Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

AC 10 - Supplementary Rules

Hello!

Is there any information or documentation regarding supplementary rules? I have a problem and didn't find any documents or help for GRC 10 so far.

So far, I was only able to create a rule that either affects all users or no users at all. I have created a table in R3 with fields system, user, risk and an active/inacvtive flag. I want this table to be the standard table for supplementary rules, where I define that a certain user is allowed to have a violation because it is his daily task (I'm talking about STs here). Parameter 1037 is set to "YES".

In GRC I have referenced to this table for a Test-Supplementary rule. However I am not able to get the result that I want, which is that (in this case) only ADMINGAHLER is allowed to have violations for risk BC12 and it doesn't come up in the analysis any more. Based on the setting of Parameter "Include Violations" the result is influenced that either all users are not shown any more or no users at all.

Is my approach completely wrong, or is there just some little mistake that produces the unwanted result?

Thanks for your help in advance!

NR
Michael

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question