cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 sales order with 2 sales districts will spilt invoice into 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one issue here. We would like to create one Invoice based on two different sales districts.

After we key in one sales order with two differennt sales districts, the system generated only one sales order and only one Delivery Order, but unfortunately the system split the Invoice into two invoices. Instead of spliting into two, can I combine the invoices into one. Meaning, One Sales Order, generate One Delivery Order and One Invoice?

Kindly please advise. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sim,

Standard System is set in such a way that System will automatically split invoice if sales disctricts are different. You need to write a Small routine in VTFL - Copy control from delivery - billing (Item Level) this will solve the problem.

Reward if it helps

Regards

srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the system generated only one sales order and only one Delivery Order, but unfortunately the system split the Invoice into two invoices. Instead of spliting into two, can I combine the invoices into one. Meaning, One Sales Order, generate One Delivery Order and One Invoice?

<b>Ans:</b> u should be maintained header level is same.otherwise the system generate Invoice into two invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we still want to maintained different sales district per order, is there anyway for system to generate one invoice only?

Kindly please advise. thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sim,

Invoices can be combined if your bill to party and the billing date of all the invoices are same.

This can be done througuh transaction VF06.

You can also check the transaction VTFL for your corresponding delivery and billling type and for your item category field VBRK/VBRP should have the value single invoice(routine -03).

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the system generated only one sales order and only one Delivery Order, but unfortunately the system split the Invoice into two invoices. Instead of spliting into two, can I combine the invoices into one. Meaning, One Sales Order, generate One Delivery Order and One Invoice?

Ans: