cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SCM EM- Parameters updation for inactive Event Handler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any option in EM to have the parameters updated though the Event Handler is inactive? We understand that there is an option to enable the event message get processed by Inactive EH for an event code but we could not see any option to enable parameters to get updated for Inactive EH.

The example scenario is as follows: We designed the SO Item EH in such a way that when it is rejected in Application System (ECC), the SO Item EH becomes Inactive in EM. During this time, if we change any SO Header value like Customer PO number, this is not flowing to SO Item EH as this is Inactive. But this parameter is shown in the reports and the Customer PO number is different for different items (assume few are rejected and few are not). Even after reason for rejection is removed, the latest value for Customer PO is not getting updated in EM for SO Item EH.

Hence we would like to have an option so that the changes to parameters should get updated even for Inactive EH in EM. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Srikanth Saradhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth ,

I'm new to Event mangemet adn we are trying to extract the data from standard extractors like 0SCEM_1 , 0SCEM_2 , 0SCEM_3.  when we run these extractors  we are not getting data though some data created at source side.

Can you please let me  is there any settings or filling setup tables steps for this.  Is you have any document for all the setting in source side also helpful for us.

Regards

Akki

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you remove the reason for rejection I assume that you would deactivate the EH? If so, use that event to update the changed parameters at the same time.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should think about instead of setting the EH to inactive only setting a special status like Rejected. In this case it would work.

The only other option would be a modification and remove the check for inactive EH in BAPI_EH_POST.

Best regards,

Steffen