cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P_ADM_SEC_70 SAP Certified Technology Professional - Security with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am preparing for P_ADM_SEC_70 SAP Certified Technology Professional - Security with SAP NetWeaver 7.0.

Can you please guide me to make it successfully.

Many thanks,

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

You will find the details of the certification here: https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/p_adm_sec_70-sap-certified-technology-professional-secu...

You should focus on the competency areas listed in the table and review the list of recommended courses.  Good luck!!

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

Thanks for the reply but can you tell me where I will get the following documents,

Identity Management & LDAP in a company environment - TZNWIM

GRC Suite (Compl.Calib.5.X, Role Expert, Virsa, Fire F, Maxware) - GRC200

I need this documents as it is part of certification portion.

Please share if possible ..........

Thanks again in advance...

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

If you go back to the certification web site, the TZNWIM and GRC200 words are actually links to the classes you need to take to be able to learn the content for those competency areas. Obviously no one can share the course materials as they are copyrighted materials by SAP, so you're next best approach (if you're not going to take the classes) is to find a book or two from either SAPPRESS or via Amazon on those topics. Also, don't forget that help.sap.com contains a wealth of information as well.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

--Tom