cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triangulation Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client needs to create a sales order which automatically generates a purchase requisition and then a purchase order.

The shipment to the final customer will be done by the supplier and my client only invoice to the final client.

In this scenario, how can the goods receipt related to the PO be managed if the goods don't fisically enter my client warehouse?

Thanks in advance

BR

Anna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Anna,

As i understood from your post, you are referring about Third party sales in SAP. MIGO(GR) against PO is a statistical GR only, not the actual GR. Its due to fact that your client dont receive goods from their Vendor.

Search in the forum or in help.sap.com for "Third party order processing"

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

you mean that I can post the goods receipt only in a statistical way?

Let's explain better my client requirement:

i propose to create the Sale order --> PR --> PO

then create  the purchase invoice and the sales invoice qithout moving goods.

My client want to see the goods receipt and the goods exit just to control the flow...

How can I do it?

Thank you very much

BR

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

For better understand about the Third party Sales Process check in google then you will get more documents with configuration

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand how to configure the statistical Gr and all the flow.... the fact is that my Client wants to see the goods also "exit" from the warehouse after creating the invoice to see everything "balanced".

Is there something with which i can satisfy this requirement or have I to build up something custom?

Thans in advance,

Anna

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

Hope I understood your client requirement with the above explanation.Here i would like to propose 2 ways-

1. If your supplier system is linked to your client SAP system. Then once PGI is done in your supplier system, ask your supplier to send an Idoc to ur client which should create MIGO, nothing but acknowledgment that the goods left from ur supplier premises to ur client's customer.

2. If your supplier system is not connected: your supplier will intimate offline, then concerned dept have to do MIGO. If your clients wants to issue invoice to Customer, only after goods/ invoice confirmation from supplier, then maintain billing relevance "G or F", in order item category.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

It suits your requirement through Third party sales Process

Check in Google with Third party sales process you will get more documents

Regards,

Prasanna