cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while closing Window through Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a FPM application with a close button.While close Button i am raising FPM_Close event. When i am running this application thruogh SE80 Its working fine, but when i am calling this application through Portal and clicking CLOSE Button its giving message that 'Application Closed you can now close the window'.

I already searched regarding this on SCN but all posts for WebDynPro.here i am not creating any window i am handling all logic in Feeder classes.

Thanks in Advance,

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijitzope
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I was facing similar problem but we have come with following solution. You can implement it similar way for your requirement.

We have following code in Exit button event. This will navigate you one level back.

DATA lr_port_manager TYPE REF TO if_wd_portal_integration.

lr_component = wd_this->wd_get_api( ).

lr_port_manager = lr_component->get_portal_manager( ).

CALL METHOD lr_port_manager->fire

EXPORTING

portal_event_namespace = 'urn:com.sapportals:navigation'

portal_event_name      = 'historyNavigate'

portal_event_parameter = '-1'.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhi,

But in my Case there is no Webdynpro Component or view,so i can't use wd_this method.

I am handling all events in my feeder class.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutish,

As per my knowledge there is no other solution for this this is the way it is supported by FPM, I checked a lot but couldnt find any solution.

I had a similar requirement and this is how it works in FPM.

Thanks

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks to all but still i didnt get any solution for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need to raise the event? You should use the standard close button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

In my case i want to check if there any unsaved data then i want to open a Dialog confirmation box.If i will use standard FPM Close button in that case i am not able to open Dialog Box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can. You need to use the NEEDS_CONFIRMATION method. I recommend that you check out the FPM development guide. A new version was just released this morning and is available on this website.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI abdullah,

Will you please tell me the version.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The new version of the floor-plan manager development guide. Just do a search on this site and you can find it. Any version will contain information about the different available methods including the NEEDS_CONFIRMATION method. I was just saying if you are going to read the development guide, you might as well, get the latest version.